Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Hip bone

Today , batches "C" and "D" had demo classes with regard to the Hip bone . Being the most complex bone of the the skeletal system, one needs professional help to understand it . My friends , who have already completed their first MBBS , Have come forward with their contibutions to help understand the Hip bone. The following videos will eliminate all your doubts.

Any body who wants me to post other videos related to the human body, can mail the details to me at seran50.raj@gmail.com

I also happen to have the VIDEO ATLAS , which describes all the parts of the Human Body , that a student comes across during dissection. Any body interested can contact me in the college. I shall give you the DVD containing the atlas.

You are welcome to comment.

No comments: